Monday, May 31, 2010

Seoul Zoo Field Trip



Last Thursday, I had my second to the Seoul Zoo. Not that it wasn't a blast with Britney and Shauna, but it was so much fun to see the excitement in my children's faces this time around! It was an absolutely perfect day for an outdoor field trip. We left school at 10am in charter buses and spent the entire morning looking at the animals. Then, we sat down in the shade for a picnic lunch in which all the students brought with. Each of the teachers got Kimbop (looks like sushi, but isn't) and a sandwich from the school. I didn't eat mine however, because I was once again spoiled by one of my students families. Ann was the student whose father made the gourmet meals for her birthday. Again, her dad prepared each student an given individual tray with steak meat balls, shrimp, rice, tofu, fruits, and vegetables. Absolutely delicious! The picnic was the highlight of my day (besides not teacher all morning). We had a great day at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment